Sunday, June 17, 2007

Here and Here

The space I am sitting in is an illusion. The time in which I am writing this is also an illusion. By limiting ourselves to this time and space, we fail to notice the other times and spaces that are simultaneously occurring. For many people, there is only here and now.

I don’t remember a time when there was just here and now. I have always been aware of many heres and many nows all occurring in harmony with this here (I am sitting on a chair, typing on a pc) and now (2:31 pm on Sunday, June 17, 2007).

In another here, for example, my dad continues to exist in as vibrant a manner as I do here. He transitioned from a spiritual being in a physical body to a spiritual being without a physical body almost 3 years ago. His ability to communicate was almost instantaneous. All manner of “miracles” and “coincidental instances” occurred, which I will share over time.

To start this blog it is important to tell you that I am an intuitive psychic medium. I see and hear dead people, except, they are not really dead. They have simply transitioned to a different vibrational plane of existence. As the Spiritualists say, “there is no death, there are no dead.”

Through no choice that I can remember, I am a spiritual girl living in a material world. Albert Einstein wrote: “A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest . . . a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”

In this space, on what I hope will be a regular basis, I will give examples of how this “optical delusion” manifests itself; how because of this delusion we believe we are alone when, in fact, we are never alone; and how we can free ourselves from this delusion and connect with all the spiritual beings around us, incarnate and non-carnate, thus helping to bring about a revolution of the spirit, one based on love, peace, and light.

Namaste . . .

No comments: